WiFi connected but tidal not connecting

same im using sc6000s both players cannot connect.

+1, “no network connection”. prime 2 here (latest official firmware, Germany)

(of course with 5/5 wifi and 100M Internet connection).

Tidal is down - They have a server “thing” according to people chatting on social media about the same thing

Confirmed on SC6000 and 5000.

The message could be different on the units. I’ve raised that as an improvement.

Can’t confirm a general Tidal issue. Working perfectly on PC and smartphone and this indicator appears to be normal:

Any updates?

Still not working for me :frowning:

Have same issue,it happend in new years eve at 00:00 gmt,must be something to do with certificates…

Hey Brothers,

Just dicovered the same issue.

I brought my Prime to a frind right now And we wanted to do a set toghether Only using Tidal. At home everything worked fine so far the last year, exept known issues like the lost network connection sometimes.

I dialed into the network here, no prob but Tidal shows the Error No Network detected.

The only thing i changed the last week is i had to put a cheap USB Stick in cause i lost my loved Patriot. But yesterday I played home with the other Stick and it worked.

Maybe its the Routersettings here.

Now we play from her USB Stick and have also our fun😁

Just want to let u know.

Boom!

Some advice on a FB strand suggested a hard reset (keep finger on off button when turning off - did not work) or selecting NO when turning on and being asked to use a user profile. This did work for me. But only once (it’s now not working again).

Yesterday Tidal worked. Today not.

Beatport and Beatsource all work.

It’s a Tidal issue to my knowledge.

But only on the Primes? My Phone App works well and preparing Playlists and stuff… I have the beta OS. Anybody running the latest official version with the issue? :+1:

I’m running the latest beta and nothing has changed on my devices.

This is an external thing. Might be the API or certificate that’s needed to talk to Tidal, but I don’t think it’s something an owner can do about it at the moment.

Btw, Ubisoft Connect is also down during their “friends for free weekend”. :wink:

Soundcloud is working for me all good - just not TIDAL…they have an issue

2 Likes

It’s a tidal issue - tidal streaming for PC softwares is running but not tidal to instant download devices

Same here, tidal was working yesterday, now despite a strong WiFi signal, I’m getting a ‘no connection” dialogue. Come on Tidal, sort this out!

So the soundcloud thing was just related to my expired account. But unluckyly this will lead to another problem in firmware 1.6 as already mentioned in another thread. Because once you changed the password for soundcloud you are not able to logoff and the prime 4 will stay in the soundcloud login loop. Only option is to downgrade to 1.5. The 1.5 behaviour is as follows: Even when the account is expired the prime will log in but it won’t update the libary anymore, but you can still access the gear icon in order to logoff. So please never change soundcloud credentials. After downgrading I also tried tidal, and for round about one minute I was able to access tidal, then the same message appeared “no connection to the network”. So defintely a tidal issue no matter which firmware you guys use. In addition the denon guys did also change the login procedure at 1.6 because as seen in 1.5 you are still able to login altough your account has been expired.

Sometimes issues like this are a good reminder for those foolish enough to think they can professionally DJ using streaming exclusively to abandon that idea.

Yeah good reminder. But if you have a usb stick with music and two 1210s next to your Prime 4 its not a real problem. :v::smirk:

This is the wrong forum for complaints to Tidal, perhaps? Tidal is still working fine on PC and Smartphones, so I am not sure if it’s Tidal’s fault at all.

@DENON We know you are reading here! Come on - it’s YOUR engine! YOU are advertising that YOUR devices are working properly with Tidal! So YOU are responsible to us as your clients for making Tidal run again or at least for finding out and telling us what’s wrong with Tidal atm! Even “server problems, ddos attack etc, Tidal is working on it” would be a better answer than no answer at all.

Finally, at least to me Tidal integration was the major reason for buying the P2 in december. It’s denon’s usp. However, I am carefully observing if this solution is indeed stable enough so that I can rely on it, as soon as restrictions for events are falling in spring. As @SlayForMoney already said, this appears to be not the best idea…