Why are there not many using Denon DJ gear in social media?

Did you ever hear on something like influencers ? At leased they are getting the gear for a certain time to make a review or to present it to the public. What is happening afterwards is out of my scope.

:slight_smile:

@Mixlive Mojaxx definitely likes Denon DJ gear. As far as I know, the SC6000M is his favourite gear if it comes to media player.

1 Like

I think it would be good for you to find out some facts before casting your assumptions onto what these people are doing.

In fact your comments are just coming across as classic trolling technique, make claims you canā€™t back up then place a weak caveat at the end of them to abscond responsibility for what you just claimed.

Both of them have bought the equipment with their own money, and this information is incredibly easy to find if you want to look.

1 Like

The intention of this thread was quite different. You brought names in not me.

But yes, you are right. The only intention for someone to create content on social media is because we are all good people. :slight_smile:

Several DJs within the Rhythm and Tone community use Denon gear. RT streams live shows each weekend on Mixcloud, so you could see most using Prime 4, Josh and myself the SC6000(M).

Youā€™re just entering into a Circular argument now, ive answered your original post with examples of leading channels on social media who use Denon kit through choice, and your only response is to suggest they are not honest people.

To be honest ive just read through your comment history and your intentions here are very questionable to say the leastā€¦ nothing of any note outside of negativity and posting suggestive topics to try and make derogatory statements about the brand.

Im not going to be continuing this conversation any further and wonā€™t be interacting with you on this forum again because its clear to me why you are here.

2 Likes

Imo there are PLENTY tbhā€¦

1 Like

Who are you claiming is sponsored by InMusic?

1 Like

@Aquadics. Are you gonna let these guys talk to you like that? :man_fairy:

I thought you were.

Lol are you serious?

2 Likes

@Wyley1

Can you defend me :slightly_smiling_face:
I am not getting why there is so much negativity.

There is nothing wrong if a company is trying to get some publicity.

@Reticuli

I am not claiming anything and it is already clarified who is not getting sponsored gear.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna get some popcorn first.

I actually know a bit about how brands deal with Vendors, Influencers, sponsored artists (if you wanna call them artists) and such.

1 Like

You started the thread with a negative question.

2 Likes

The question was legit. I was watching a lot of twitch videos last year and Traktorā€™s Kontrol s4mk1 was making a better showing than any Denon gear. Too bad we donā€™t support each other social media.

@rcatelli (who everybody thought was the second account of @Reticuli) posted a youtube video of his live stream and got only 3 likes and one comment so far.

2 Likes

Euronation on youtube and any of their special guest DJā€™s only ever use prime 4/2. I watch alot of italian house streamers and they use all sorts of branded setups, pioneer, traktor, rane, denon, technicsā€¦ DJ Fitme on these forums is a well known trance streamer that just moved to sc600ā€™s.

Denon gear is being used quite alot.

As a part time Denon fanboy my own YouTube channel is sorely lacking Denon gear (hangs head in shame)

I wish they would bring out an XDJ700 rival in the Ā£500 bracket with compact layout, less hot cues etcā€¦ Iā€™d snap it up as a 3rd deck

Itā€™s because Pioneer is a club standard. Even DJā€™s that only play at home want to be ready if the time comes to play in a club. And keep in mind that once you are committed to Pioneer for many years then you canā€™t switch that easy to Denon because of the transition from Rekordbox to Engine DJ. Yes Engine has some nice integration tools but it wonā€™t be a one-on-one copy. All your Cue/Loop cals, tags, folder structure (to name a few) are probably gone when making the transition.

But my advice is to just use the software and hardware that you like, feel comfortable with it for whatever reason. DJ hardware and software are tools and not the goal.

Are you streaming on youtube or twitch? Care to share a link?

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine, got loads of mixes on Mixcloud too if you like house and eclectic stuff. Like a crap Nightmares on Wax me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used to stream on twitch but stopped paying the bill 8 months ago. I was streaming from the bar I had residency during lockdown and it was going to the barā€™s website for people browsing for take out food orders (thatā€™s one way to rack up views). But the bar closed down.

I will be on Mixcloud soon and will give you the link when I start paying the fees to stream.

2 Likes

Totally forgot I already subscribed. The deep house set is great!

1 Like