What’s happening? After update?

Just updated my sc5000 to 2.2.1 and watch my foto s

![image|690x391(upload://oqVXICJp2RJlFx3cvP4t97K4bal.jpeg) to see what happens now!! the sound goes away and the lights go off and on on the 1850? what’s up again?.. is it the sc5000 or the x1850?

Any really tell anything from the three photos.

Try plugging each item in one at a time to power only, not connected to the other item - Do the two units work ok that way?

If you updated the mixer via usb cable, have you left that usb cable in? If so, remove that.

Did you unplug any of the Audio or network cables to perform the updates? If so… double check that you put the cables back in the same sockets, especially the network cables - as the location/choice of the network cables in the rear of the mixer make big differences to how the decks operate with faders and crossfader etc

in the top photo you can see that during playback all the leds go completely off except the one of the display that stays on. the sound also gets louder and softer automatically.

Do you see this by the eyes or only through the camera?

Camera’s with nearly the same fps as the hardware exhibit this behaviour. Been like this since forever.

As for the sound, I cannot tell anything about that.

I saw this also with my eyes

1 Like

Perhaps a stroboscope with that same frequency flashing?