What. Does the “cue”button do? Also, what about the play /pause button

I finally got the lights working. (Only having one area worked) But, don’t see anything happen when I press the above buttons

Cue button on what device?

This post is incredibly vague, can you provide some context to what your issue is so we can try and help.

Think you need a starter condole

There is a list of options including “strobe, blackout, white” they all work great. When I press “hue” button nothing happens. Same thing if I hit the play/ pause button I’m grateful I’ve got the lights responding. Just trying to figure out how to get more out of it

Hi Michael,

it will help If you could be a bit more informative.

1. Which device are you using?

2. Which effects are you trying to get to work?

And…

A. You need to set up your lights in the DMX charts in SoundSwitch. Have you done this?

B1. You need to Edit the lights for your tracks in SoundSwitch. Have you done this?

B2. If you only use streaming services as your tracks, you need to Edit your Autoloops in SoundSwitch. Have you done this?

C. You need to sync that info on to your drive using sync manager in Engine Dj. Have you done this? (in the Settings, choose that it shall sync SoundSwitch data)

1. Which device are you using? Live 4
  2. Which effects are you trying to get to work? Using just hue lights haven’t connected any dmx products as of yet Just looking to get its max production for use with the hue lighting system
1 Like

@Michael_Forbell did you mean the “Hue” button?

This lets you toggle through Colors Hues quickly you will need to use it alongside the Hue Slider and you will then see you can quickly change the Color Hue that is being used for your Scripted or Autoloop Track.

The “Play/Pause” this is like a Freeze Function when you toggle this your lights will freeze and hold the look/output on the lights from the moment you toggled this.