Update engine dj list when updating directly from rekordbox

Good morning,

I use to work with Rekordbox because of compatibility issues, as I have a Prime 4, but I often go to play music in clubs that work with Pioneer, so I make sure I have my listings right so I don’t have any problems.

But now I have just bought Soundswitch and the Control One and it is necessary to run all the music through Engine DJ so that it is recognised by the Soundswitch software.

The first time I copied all my music, hot cues, and various information from the same Engine DJ program by loading it from the Rekordbox tab.

Well, my problem is that now I keep editing and preparing all the new music from Rekordbox, and once done, I can go to Engine DJ and in the Rekordbox tab I hit the update button and it updates the new list, but the problem is that to be able to transfer this new information to the Engine DJ lists and go to Soundwitch, there is no way to update the folders that come from Rekorbox, but I have to delete each time the folders that I have updated in engine dj and dragging them all again from rekordbox. But to avoid having to delete and copy everything again, is there an option that only updates what I have added within each list?

I often add songs to folders I already have.

Thank you very much

Best regards

Hello

There is a feature request

Vote

https://community.enginedj.com/t/update-existing-playlist-engine-dj-desktop/36820?u=mufasa

@Reese close

Done!

@BLAI_MASIP please go ahead and add your vote and/or add to the discussion, if you’d like.