Unable to reorder tracks within my Playlists in the Prime 4 Engine OS 3.30

Unable to reorder tracks within my Playlists in the Prime 4 on Engine OS 3.30, I’ve created a playlist on the prime 4, I was able to go into edit mode and move tracks from my internal prime 4 ssd drive to the created playlist. Once the songs are in the playlist it only allows me to move them to another playlist, but I cannot re-order them within the same playlist. i.e. 1) song A, 2) song b, 3) song c. Trying to move song 3) C to the first position. I can select it in edit mode with the green circle, appears movable but only to another playlist.

Tap on the part of the screen that says ‘BPM’ and it will pop up with a group of options for you to chose from.

1 Like

Thanks for responding!!! So I tried what you said and even took a video and it didn’t work. I went into another playlist and tried it and it worked, went back to the playlist and now it works!!! WTH!! Thanks you da man!!! If you need a remix let me know on da house!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.