Unable to load tracks from prepare page

New Year’s eve, I created a prepare list of music that may be asked for during the evening, in addition to my regular playlists, every so often when I tried to load a track from the prepare list, by either swiping the track, pressing the “load left/right” buttons or even pressing the encoder and selecting the side to load from the touchscreen, NOTHING HAPPENED !! all the buttons and screen were working fine, and any loading method worked from the playlists etc. The only way to load the track I wanted, was to search for it again, and directly load it to the left or right side. The fault is DEFINATELY an issue with the prepare list. Current version V2.40

I just bought primego. Based on what Ive read prime go is not true standalone controller. Thats why: I dont have PC and I dont plan to buy one. I buy tracks on my Android phone and store tracks on second SSD. Luckily undroid lets me unmount 2nd drive and take it out without shutting down phone. Then, I insert ssd drive into SSD adapter and get it into drive slot on primego. Now I am really upset I cannot prepare list by adding traacks from my SSD which shows as ’ unnamed or unknown source’. I dont want to buy PC just to name drive and create lists from PC. Creating lists or adding tracks from any source to prepare list and creating list there on is basic functionality for ‘Standalone smart Dj console’. It wastes my time and money to read this, buy pc, then learn engine dj additional software for smart dj controller. My android is perfectly okay for this task. Having this in mind, please provide fix:

1. Write Engine version for android that will provide aformentioned features.

or

Provide upgrade that enables prime console users:

1. Rename drive from ‘unknown source’ to something of our choice. Keep in mind thats the drive on which console already created artefacts in user directory containing console profile information

2. Allows to add tracks from named or any SSD drive to prepare list and then create list.

Without these basic features name ‘standalone smart dj console’ is getting too long just like ‘secret teenage mutant ninja turtle club’ where there are only mutated gerbils and no cute turtles at all.

Please tidy it up and provide fix ASAP.

1 Like