Trying to create the USB compatible with Serato, Rekordbox and Engine Dj

i have been using Serato for a lot of years before, recently i had to use Rekordbox and almost at the same time i bought a Prime Go (luckily was in the right moment seeing how engine dj has evolved amazingly!)

i use Serato with the serato-itch-sync app to keep my crates updated and also Mixed in key 8 for the key analisis and to have cues everytime i update my crates.

i found (after try a few free options) DJCU, available only for mac to convert all my crates with key and cues to rekordbox, works pretty good and following a tutorial in youtube you can have your songs just one time in a usb and it becomes compatible beetwen Serato and Rekordbox following the crates organization from Serato with all the bpm key and cues.

ideally because Rekordbox library is engine dj compatible, when you introduce your USb in a engine controller, just you had to let analyze the rekordbox library and thats it…but…DJCU has an option to compensate for mp3 cue & loop shifts , this can make drift the waveform in EngineDj, i tried in different ways to make it work without success…they offer a denon conversion utilty to do this work easily for you, i havent buy this because is almost 50, and i prefer to buy a few more usbs and have one just for Engine Dj :smile: , actually im using more and more my prime Go and im goin to buy a prime4 or a 5000 or 6000

if i can help with links or something just let me know

1 Like