Toggle and song selection frozen

Denon FIX THIS. Was at a gig last weekend and i think the wifi would disconnect or toggle off and it would open a dialogue box but it also make the song toggle button and the touch screen to load songs unresponsive! I panicked and could not load a new track! Embarrassing and the client came up and asked ■■■ is up as i had to reboot it! Made me look bad! Not sure if it’s related to wifi but its a big issue for me as as pro wedding dj! On the verge of selling my SC live 4! And going back to a reliable xdj ! This happened since i updated to 3.0!!!

You should never use a fresh build on a gig, which was released couple days before your event, without testing the system to the edge!

If you dont have time to do it so, roll back to a prev. version for the event.

1 Like

Very good point. Was not sure if you could roll back! I will definitely do that before my next Gig and update once the update notes address this issue! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Of course it was a full release… but we all must expect bug’s and issue’s even in a live build… You can roll back to any build that is compatibel with your current database version (all version’s above 2.0.x until 3.0.0 should work fine together).

Good luck for the next gig / session :facepunch: :musical_note: