Time for details of the spare parts

Hello Denon DJ, as this equipment have already 3-4 years, is time now to replace many potentiometers and encoders. Can you guys post somewhere on this forum a detailed list with all the potentiometers values by each device? As every time one potentiometer must be replaced, we need to open the equipment, unscrew 1 million screws to arrive upfront and check the proper potentiometer one by one before ordering the proper part. At least the value if not the proper sizes or type. Rotary potentiometers value, rotary encoders, linear potentiometers value, etc. Looking forward for a quick answer. Kind Regards!

1 Like

I’m certain @AIRVince will be willing to suppy the list of values for Prime2’s hardware since it is no longer in production :+1:

I’m an electronics repair nitwit, but isn’t it normal to check which part failed, order it and replace it?

No solid evidence but the pots and faders are almost sure to be the same over the entire range.

www.instrumentalparts.com maybe able to help you out for major board swaps but components will be able to be sourced online once the values of the components are worked out.

Unless it’s bespoke stuff tailored for inMusic then you’re all good.

Me for passion I renew various music equipments. Yes, If no components list of course this is the only way, i just don’t want to stay with the unit open few days until i find out all the components, if some are not find immediately i mean probably the value can find but this all in one consoles like Pioneer XDJ series using various high of potentiometers or touch buttons so not always you find everything immediately. Lucky i live in Shanghai, so is more easily to find the right components more faster then other countries :joy:

I know this shop, they have something but not properly what i need and also they don’t provide details of the components, the only details i find for battery, in rest no value details for pots, encoders or linear faders, also the prices are astronomical anyway!

1 Like