Tidal problem

tried all that aswell and playlists still messing around. it done none of this before the update

I’m having the same issue here. Some of my Tidal playlist are missing tracks. My Tidal app shows the tracks are there but the Engine OS on the Prime Go does not show them. Anything I can provide that will help, please let me know.

I think as long as your playlist with problems just showing 50 tracks and missing the rest of the list or showing another number and missing 50 (or a multiple of 50) the problem is known now and should be fixed in a future update (correct @MikeC ?)

If you encounter different numbers I’m curious about that list

hopefully they fix it asap as its annoying already.

is anyone elses showing the no source drive message aswell when they open tidal as mine never did that till the latest update either

@Robert_Johnson @Markuslison does yours say that aswell ?

This message should only show when you don’t select a local writable storage source (USB/SD/Internal HD) first before entering Tidal. Then Tidal cannot store the calculated analysation to any drive. It has no consequences for Tidal’s operation, except that the information is not stored anywhere for next time, resulting in analysing again and no saved cues/loops. When you select a local writable storage drive first this will be used as main drive to store this info and the message should not show anymore

1 Like

@addie but i dont actually use my usb on my mixstream pro iv never had to have any storage device plugged in and its never come up with that message till this rubbish update

Then in this case the update fixed something that should show before. Message should always have been there when there is no source drive available for saving. You’ll be fine by pressing ok and continue if you don’t want this info to be stored.

1 Like

As @Addie mentioned this is normal behavior. I have always noticed that message. My major issue is that I’m missing tracks in my playlist on my Prime Go but the tracks are there on any other device.

Yup! I’ve just discovered this issue too! I’ve added a sh*t load of new music which is visible within my android app but my music library will not update on the unit and all this new music is not visible on the prime 4! I’ve tried resyncing my tidal account , ran latest update again and still the same issue…:neutral_face:

My unit only says this when there is no external source plugged in i.e no usb stick or SSD

@electrosoul yeah iv tried everything the last few days seems they only like playlist under 50 songs now

Denon need to get this sorted asap…there was an issue a few weeks ago with all tidal playlists no longer visible on most denon media players, because of some update tidal did… denon were bang on it and all was fixed after a couple of days so hopefully this gets sorted asap

1 Like
1 Like

@addie is there a way of undoing updates on engine dj. i have the mixstream pro

Having this issue too. Added lots of new music to existing playlists. They appear on iOS app but not on my Prime 2. Very frustrating indeed.

Same issue here only third of my playlists showing up on the Prime 4 . Logged out and back in no different.

Same issue - loads of tracks showing on app and pc but not in Prime 4

Hey all… Fix is released!

4 Likes

@addie Thank you so much! I see my other tracks now and appreciate the quick turnaround!

3 Likes

@addie thanks i can finally enjoy my playlists again

2 Likes