Tidal Login Failed

I received the Tidal notification on my Prime 4.

• TIDAL is changing its subscription tier levels. Please refer to account.tidal.com/subscription for more information. Engine DJ OS users will be notified on login and track load if their current subscription should be updated to stream TIDAL on their Engine DJ OS device.

Then I went to the Tidal site and updated my subscription (DJ Extension). Now I cant access Tidal in my Prime 4 (ver 3.4.0). Already went to settings and tap the “Factory Reset”. Did not work. Can anybody help me?

I had the same problem. So I signed on to my account on the computer here

enginedj dot com/account/connected-services

And then I disconnected Tidal and then turned it back on. It works now.

2 Likes

Thanks. The problem was I can’t logout to Tidal thought my Prime 4. The link you provide helped.

Now all we need are stems and offline storage :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this issue

If any other users come across this dialog, here are steps to get your TIDAL service working again:

Disconnect TIDAL from your Engine DJ Profile connected services using a web browser.

• In a web browser, navigate to enginedj.com/account/connected-services and log in to your Engine DJ Profile.
  • On your connected services page, click the “Disconnect” button to the right of the TIDAL service. This will log you out of TIDAL on all Engine DJ hardware.
  • Once you’ve done this, you should see a “Connect” button - click this to re-connect your TIDAL service to your Engine DJ Profile (you may be prompted to log in to TIDAL).

On your Engine DJ Hardware, select TIDAL from the source menu. This will now re-authenticate your TIDAL login for the TIDAL plus DJ extension subscription tier.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.