TIDAL 3 month subscription coupon is invalid

I am trying to setup my NEW account with TIDAL using the 3 months free coupon included with the Prime4 but when entering the coupon on the registration page on TIDAL it keeps saying the coupon is invalid. Please help!

I had the exact same problem when trying to redeem the voucher I received with my Prime Go. I solved it by filing a ticket with Tidal Support: https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us They got back to me very quickly and applied 3 months access to my Tidal account.

1 Like

Solved. Raised a ticket with TIDAL and they fixed it! Loving the Prime4 + TIDAL. It opens a whole new world to music! Cheers,

2 Likes

As soon as my 2 month Beatport free trial runs out I will give it a try as well.

Do you not see it boring that you have to download the same songs again and again or is this different for Tidal.

no, it is no different. There is no local storage for your played songs, only the analysis data and cues, loops, rolls, etc. that you might have setup on the file, but for this to happen you have to have a storage device in place (SD card, Flashdrive or an HD, either internal or external USB drive). I would not rely purely on TIDAL for a gig, but it does help to expand the musical horizons!

1 Like