This gonna be fun

Tonight, the Danish Mobile diskotec championships.

I’m the only dj using Denon, so lets show them.

14 Likes

Best of luck @Engell

Are you using SoundSwitch too? Hope so!

1 Like

Always… I love that. :fire::fire:

1 Like

Held og lykke :muscle:

1 Like

Tak skal du have champ. Men det er et stærkt felt, så nu må vi se :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bring back the cup :grinning:

1 Like

Interesting…so how is it judged? What are they looking for?

1 Like

Break a leg… or a beat.

1 Like

Break both, good luck.

1 Like

Music-choise, mixing, mic’ use, Lights etc. :crazy_face:

Came in 3rd… Not satisfied, and dont agree with some of the judges comments, but hey… They are the judges.

Meamwhile I almost got 2 other djs to switch from Pio to Denon :slightly_smiling_face: I have booked a private demo for them so they can get hands on, on the equipment.

A few pics can be seen here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoSloeHsg5D/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Best regards Engell

13 Likes

Unlucky you didn’t hit the top spot but third is a great result. Glad to see you repping the Prime range out and getting a few others interested.

3 Likes

I’m seriously drooling over a Go at the moment - those pictures don’t help, haha! And hey, 3rd is a podium finish! :blush:

2 Likes

Do it!

It’s my most used Prime item to be honest.

Tempting. Would love one I could have in my hand luggage when traveling, so I could play on the Go rather than “the industry standard” when playing clubs.

1 Like

I use one when travelling between cruise ships. I fly from the UK to Melbourne in a few weeks and its a crazy flight: Heathrow > Helsinki > Hong Kong > Melbourne.

I’ll be taking the Go for fun, as always.

Now with Timelapse video from setup and the intro

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CoS1eulJqBU/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

Go or Mixstream Pro? that is the question.

Good question. I’ve never had hands on a Mixstream Pro and feel it’s probably netter value (now the + is out).

I like the freedom the battery in the Go gives me. I DJ in places I couldn’t when on ship due to power outlet constraints. I couldn’t part with the Go now.

1 Like

Yeah that is a massive feature for a compact unit, coupled with some battery powered speakers.

Ive messed around with the Mixstream in a shop and It feels pretty good too.