The Engine created Title information and DN-SC2900 player deleted/modified randomly (compatibility problem?)

Hello!

I’m used Engine 1.5.2 Build 0009 (latest for SC2900), and created a new database of 1018 wav files (less than 1024, and not only one directory), saved all to pen-drive. Not used very long names and special characters (ő, ű, etc.). Attached to SC2900 (with latest 1168 firmware) player, and track by track set CUE and HOT CUE data. After work, wait to drive ready and pressed eject… unplug and power off.

Attached pen-drive to PC, loaded Engine and Title information randomly clear. (Edited or not edited memo data, same. If sorted order: NAME, the cleared name good position (see filenames in picture) The tracks only set CUE points A to M track name beginning.

N, O, P, Q, … Z not edited, not played, not loaded, and the track filenames lost. (see photo left red arrows)

And the database modified wrong file info (file name changed to folder name) (see photo right red arrows):

I’m used “Maxi”, “A-capella”, “Magyar”, “Slow” directory to store/category files for faster manual searching without database . Randomly 1-2 filename lost in database and filename is only folder “Maxi” or “A-Capella”, etc. After reattach the player and go to track: Player

If manual folder search, playable the track, only database problem, not a wav or memo file.

The pen-drive checked, not found error, tested another pen-drive, same problem. I have two player, same problem. How to solve?

In the future I would use HFS+ file system, because the player cannot write it, but at the moment I have to copy the database from HDD to pen-drive every time I turn it on, because of the CUE settings. The problem is that the BPM of many slow tracks is wrong (~150BPM instead of the real 80-90), which I set manually on the player, but it is not stored in the database, so it cannot be sorted by that, need after all CUE and BPM created, copy all WAV + memo file to HDD (for faster working), delete database completely and recreate again, copy back the database directory to pen-drive. Too complicated!

Latest (old) Engine database format not fully compatibile the SC2900 players or all player HW (USB-manager) is wrong (writing error) or FW not working correctly the database?