✍️ Take A Quick Denon DJ Survey?

This is a pretty standard market research survey. Note, too, that they are likely sending this out far beyond this forum — they know they’ll get a bunch of folks who are upset about whatever weighing in on their survey, amid all the helpful responses from the denon fans here.

1 Like

I may join pioneer forum and post survey there for a laugh

1 Like

I do fill out Pioneer surveys. Each and every one of them for over the past 13 years. I get to see some bit of my feedback actually make it to their products. :sunglasses:

The only lc6000 drawback is the cost. You can buy a fully functional 2ch controller with more features for less money just for the price of one or you can buy a ddj1000 or almost a rane one for the price of a pair of lc6000s.

Other than that they are good and needed for the dj market.

Cant really see that they are needed. There may be a market for them but price as you say is wayyyy to high when we get a layer button supplied free on the prime4s or sc6000s.

They’re probably not selling as they’re overpriced by at least £200. …a box of switches & LED’s shouldn’t be that much.

1 Like

They’re doing a little better than most of you think. Enough for Denon to bring out a 2 ch mixer for them.

Can you read my mind. Exactly what I suggested Denon DJ in the survey.

1 Like

If denon is able to do more with the jog display (like on the REV-7) this will also improve the workflow / usability

1 Like

Forget about it.

We’ve been suggesting to inMusic way back in 2018 to enable use of old Denon controllers as either track prep control in Engine Prime or in case of old SC2000 single deck controller as layer controller for SC5000 and 6000 players.

Requires no new firmware for the units, no audio drivers updates, just a bit of hard coding into Engine Prime but seems there was 0 interest in aknowledging there was a Denon DJ brand before inMusic bought it.

Do we know if Denon DJ and Akai developer are in the same or a different software department. It looks like for MPC firmware and software releases the user are quite happy.

For now I believe that Denon DJ will improve all and everything over time to make it perfect for us. :slight_smile:

i am still waiting on a response from denon in regards to my sc6000 issues ? 5months Ago ?