Sync Not Resetting

Sc6000 when I tried to turn off sync and reset the bpm it wouldn’t change anything when using the shift + sync or shift + master. The other player or deck was paused and off air so it should let me use this new lead deck. It shows sync is now turned off and moving the tempo fader in any direction didn’t make any change. It’s like it’s stuck at the synced bpm. This only happens on my 2nd sc6000 and player 1 sc6000 didn’t have this problem.

It sounds like you need to move the pitch fader to the synced BPM to reset it. Was one of the arrow lights next to the centre pitch position lit up?

Nothing! That’s what’s crazy no light to move the fader up or down. So even if sync is turned off like it shows on the display it felt as if it was still in sync mode.

I think a video might be useful.

1 Like

@Tac0cat Since this is a problem on SC6000 it would be better to move your thread to the appropriate multimedia players section.

@Reese do you do it?

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s the soft takeover of the pitch in conjunction with a bigger percentage needed than you have the pitch fader set for. Set your percentage to 100% and move it all the way up and down until you get control again.

1 Like