Sync Issue 2 (minor) Additional Lead Light

Sync Issue 2 (minor) Additional Lead Light

On the SC6000 there is an optional extra display that shows the lead player this sync lead that is directly over the wave form over on the left, blue when it’s the lead player and grey when it is not is an optional display that you can either have or not have, it’s the users choice.

This is turned on or off by going into User Profile 6th line down “Always Show sync lead button”.

The fault it comes on even when turned off, however I have found the trigger for this and reported it to Denon’s technical support.

The trigger is if you are playing a track on layer “A” then select a track on layer “B” the second you enter it ready to be played the additional light comes on.

If you have experienced this please put it on this forum and tell Denon’s support.

Keith

1 Like

I first reported this about a month / 6 weeks before June 2022, then again in June 2022 when I found the trigger for this fault. InMusic confirmed what I found and passed it on to be corrected but still not done.

Keith

Its not a bug, its an expected behavior. The sync lead icon comes on by default when using dual layers. Its the same on the 5000m and 6000m I have here with me.

If you don’t like it, perhaps you may want to start a feature request.

Hi Mufasa Your correct that’s the trigger for this additional lead light coming on, but in the manual it’s states this in an option you can have this on or off. I have already taken this up with Inmusic and they have said I am correct it should not come on if you have selected the off position in the menu. They have forwarded it to be corrected but my understanding is if only the odd person complains it’s not high on there list of priorities.

I don’t mind the extra lead light but it’s where it is, over the wave form. Before I listed this issue there was other users already saying move this extra leadlight off the wave form to one of the blank areas above, but not enough have sent in a request to have it changed.

I think that the SC6000 is a fantastic bit of kit far better than the Pioneer equivalent especially the dual layers and I prefer the hot cues at the front of the unit rather than above the platter, but they are very slow to resolve issues unless load of users complain, if it’s only the odd one it just gets left, well that’s my experience.

Keith

1 Like