Switching Format AIFF to FLAC

My entire library is in AIFF. I would like to convert it all to FLAC so that I can more efficiently store it on an internal 2.5" SSD in my SC6000. However, as I understand Engine DJ software, the cuepoints and other data that I have entered in Engine is not stored in the files themselves the way it is in other DJ software. Is there any way to convert my track library to a different file format without losing the database? I’m assuming the entry in the database for songfile.aif will not automatically redirect to songflie.flac; is there any way to do this without starting over?

If the answer is no, is there an easy way to sort my files so that I can generate a list of just the tracks I have entered data on? Rather than go through 2000 tracks one by one, if I have a list of the 200 or so that I’ve added cuepoints to that would be a big help in rebuilding the database.

Thanks!

i have attempted something like this before with lexicon.

you may want to try that

but i would keep the old tracks as aiff and just use flac for new additions.

search and replace the file extensions in the db ? can’t see any other way . i done it with file paths when i changed folder structure

Ahhh ok interesting. I just realized I would have to do it with paths anyway since my intention is to put the music on an internal drive to install in the SC6000 player. I guess there’s really no elegant way to do this without starting over.