Sweetwater no longer carrying the sc6000m?

Wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming new version of the sc6000m?

I’m asking cause I just picked one up and wanted to get another but Sweetwater says they no longer carry it and suggested a xdj-700 unit instead.

Or is the shift to all in one units becoming the new way going forward? Since they still sell the prime 4?

There was a topic with some answers on it about a month ago

Yeh I managed to find similar posts after it.

Does seem that either stock is depleted and I should return the single one I got cause finding another new at a decent price will be difficult… Wish I scooped the sc5000’s up years back for 675.00 from Amazon but thanks to Covid I wound up in hospital and lucked out .

Seems the that the rate that these units are released and soon after are then “discontinued” is getting shorter it seems, least to me that is.

@nils, you may be able to find new ones on ebay. SC6000 denon for sale | eBay

I have a pair of SC5000’s that are in fantastic condition if you are interested in snatching them up. DM me and we can work something out.

B&H has the SC6000M on sale right now for $1383. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1539336-REG/denon_dj_sc6000m_prime_professional_dj_media_player.html

1 Like

Thanks, my first sc6000 showed up but it was a non m version so someone goofed.

Starting off on the wrong foot already with these, now to figure out to keep the non m and get another or get the m and return the one I have and keep searching.

My cdj-400’s are putting a hex on me. Lol