Stems on console

Looks tight on Windows as well - beatgrid

@Guetto_David Yes that’s the software download - but that version doesn’t have the features I mentioned.

If you compare versions on their web site, only the Mac and iOS versions mention those features.

What is rather strange is that under “release notes” the December 14 Windows release does add those features - but there’s no mention of it anywhere else.

djay Pro for Windows - Walkthrough feat. DJ Angelo Neural mix

That video was uploaded a month ago (before even the Mac/iOS 5.0 update) and of course does NOT mention Neural Mix 2.0, Fluid Beatgrids or Crossfader Fusion.

I’m curious though, as the latest release notes mention the features. Maybe they just haven’t got around to updating their site?

[update] I bit the bullet and subscribed to the Windows version (it’s a separate sub to the iOS/Mac unfortunately). They have added Fluid Beatgrid, but not Neural Mix 2.0 (so the crossfader FX don’t include the NM stuff).

Just a matter of time/days

my iphone sub seems to work fine in windows.

Mmmm…

I did try and use the iPhone sub, but I was just getting “no account” or similar messages, and there’s a post on their forum that actually explains that the iOS/Mac sub is separate to Windows.

[later] Once again with Algoriddim, there’s conflicting information. I’ve just seen another post that claims that this latest version CAN be used across all platforms.

The Djay Pro software has never been great for mix, it was just beautiful visually “sleek”, but it did not have the expected success like the softs compete and that is why I think they have Put the developers at work so that the software is more stable and reliable and finally attracts customers!

Before buying my GO bonus, I used it from 2015 to the end of 2019, to sound cocktails and wedding ceremonies, I used it with Windows in my professional surface and with iOS iPad. This software was a disaster for mix to the tempo, whether in manual mode and even with the SYNC which did not hold more than 30/40 seconds and that even with precise BPMs and it was little better in car. lol

It is not the software for the future LOL, except that for that of DJ Bedroom / DJ Familly which can use it a little more seriously with their mobile phone or tablets / computer, in Bluetooth and Sync at all costs and that pretending DJ Pro and which will replace us for family -type family evenings or even see wedding for a lower cost with a Bluetooth sound system and if they have a good music library.

Reference softs have always been:

VDJ Pro Serato DJ Traktor Rekordbox

So if there are any who are thoroughly to leave Denon and autonomous products, do it!

But stop comparing a software with Engine Desktop preparation software!

Everything had been very clear about prime products and their preparation software and what is concerned is that bonus, use with VDJ or SDJ or other such as the compatibility of SDJ, RBK, Traktor, iTunes and Playlists Not to mention the new functions that were in no way announced or described on the box or the manual to their outings.

I do not see the point of using a computer with a controller all in one, Denon should never have proposed this, that would have avoided the whims of false users (since they use a PC + soft), they do not We cried saying: there is not that here I will go to see elsewhere “yeah yeah … !!!”.

So stop comparing softs which have existed for more than 10 years with a recent software and which is part of zero 3 times “Engine, Engine Prime then Engine DJ”.

You should have kept your money by simply buying a simple controller, at least the comparison of the software would be much more valid and ditto concerning certain features.

It’s weird, because each new feature of an X soft, it is always Denon who is knotting, while you can do the same with SDJ, VDJ, Traktor, the comparison would be justifiable, is not!

You can manually edit your rhythm grids and then lock them, so as not to redo it when a new version of the Desktop and the OS.

I am not against technological advances in software, they will always be good to take and especially when they are free. Perfect material does not exist, each proudits have their advantages and their faults. It is like in everything we will undertake professionally, we will always have more or less difficulties, if everything was easy will be to the bodied with everyone and in this case … we will no longer have a work, since everything The world will be able to do so.

I would say to those who are not happy: to change the cremerie and on our side we will be patient and grateful for what the Developpeurs of Denon will offer us!

Regarding the grid … on my side if it rhythmic is not good … I deactivate the quantification and I mix in the ear and the old -fashioned. Anyway, I will not go back, to use a computer during my events and elsewhere … Customers are very grateful, they often tell me: we were afraid to have called to A DJ who hides behind his screen and that he forgets that he has a public just in front of him, there at least you see more easily if the guests have a receptive behavior or not, depending on the music played, that allows you of you adapt quickly and effectively.

As a reminder… The basic subject concerned Stems on console! There, once again… the subject is diverted, as usual!

É ottimo! Beatgrid flessibile… Molto comodo per musica non in griglia e live set con musicisti. Stems ottimi per sperimentare. Se Denon avesse queste tecnologia sarebbe stupendo. Speriamo…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Post in English please