Split Controller output per deck for external mixer

Hello I have Mixstream Pro Go and I have 2 RCA and 2 MIDI Outputs. Actually I can only send that signal to external mixer of master sound. I want to split stereo rca to deck 1 and stereo midi connector to deck 2 for my other mixer. As I said before it works only as master signal so that’s my problem.

I don’t understand your ask here? Are you wanting individual channel outputs from the Mixstream?

If so then not possible, it’s not designed to be used like that.

I’m confused too. The Mixstream Pro Go doesn’t have any MIDI connections (i.e. 5 pin DIN sockets).

I can only assume you’re referring to the USB sockets. The two USB A sockets are INPUTS. Nothing to do with MIDI.

The single USB B socket is for connecting a computer - when the Mixstream is in “controller mode”. When it’s used standalone, that socket does nothing.

Even if there were MIDI sockets on the unit, you can’t send audio over MIDI.

As Stu says, these kind of all in one products with onboard mixers are not set up to provide separate outputs for each deck. There’s no need, as the mixer is built in.

I quite like this idea.

Imagine being able to send the individual decks of a Prime Go to a decent mixer with more space around the controls.

Or walking in to a venue & plugging the two deck outputs in to whatever shiny mixer they had in the booth.

In-fact, this used to be a feature on an old toploading vestax system. It had two CD’s & a really simple mixer section. But you could send each deck to it’s own pair of outputs on the back.

Let me see if I can find a photo.

EDIT - HERE YOU GO…

1 Like

Also it would be possible to finally connect and enable any analog FX devices for these individual decks because Mixstream Pro Go don’t have build in Send and Return RCA connections and It’s useful if you want use multiple FXs