Soundswitch Denon Spanish Tutorial Español

Hi there,

(Hola, en Español abajo)

I know must of you speak english, but I’m trying to push around me (Spain) to promote the Denon benefits… and English tutorials are sometimes a barrier.

One of the greatest things on the new update is the ability to control DMX lighting without a computer!!! So I created a tutorial because many friends asked me many questions in order to understand the whole process. I share it here if you don’t mind.

Español:

Me ha hecho muchas consultas, DJ amigos de España, sobre cómo controlar luces DMX con Denon usando Soundswitch. Dado que hay poco tutorial en Español del proceso completo, lo hice y lo comparto aquí por si alguien lo necesita.

Un saludo!!

3 Likes

great, one question… I have several moving heads that have double light, front and rear, I would like to know if it can be configured so that both work in the center of the track… also because it is not the same put them hanging than standing, basically I would like the lights to be focused mainly forward, where is the track since I mount the lights behind where I normally DJ, I don’t know if I have explained myself correctly, and thanks for the tutorial, it’s true that in Spanish there is very little information.

I’m starting to use @Soundswich and I don’t see that it works correctly, surely there is something I’m not doing right, but the most experienced will be able to advise me The audio, do you think this operation is normal? Let’s put in the example that the suitcase on the ground is the center of the track and the focus would be hanging on the bridge, many movements go to the sky or to the back and the drops are not accentuated, with the autoloops it is much worse…

The spotlight is an Audibax Oregon 120w that they have discharged from Soundswich and I would like it to alternate between Beam and Wash, but towards the dance floor and the rest of the lights they don’t convince me either, I think the laser should work only on specific moments and practically almost the entire song is doing programs in almost automatic mode, the other lights I would like them to work as a flash in the same color as the others, or as blinding lights at key moments but they turn on when they want and how they want, I think that I’m not doing something right and the help videos don’t help me much, since I don’t want to have to adjust the 5000 songs one by one, of course, I’ve tried several songs and they all behave just as badly, can you help me? Thank you