Soundswitch and Alien RGB laser

Hi, I have in my setup a moving head and some other lights and I am perfectly happy with the autoscripting I have done so far. However, after adding a laser SLP-RGB500 to the mix I am running into some issues:

• Without using an attribute cue the laser does not turn on. I can set a mode in the intro cue to turn it on and play with different attributes cues from then on, but the laser will not turn off after the song ends as it is stays in the mode I put it on in the beginning. Everything else is controlled through the intensity and turns off normally. Is that normal for a laser?

• Intensity does not appear to have any relevance to the laser, movement and some minor zoom in/out appears to be working, but do not really make it appear “connected” to the music through the autoscript.

Any ideas?

Did you get a resolution here? I’ve just added a laser into my set up and have the exact same issues

So apparently that’s how lasers work: You need to have attribute cues to start and stop the laser, but for me since I’m using Autoscript i requested a modification for the profile of the laser on Soundswitch. Up to 32% intensity the laser remains off, if the intensity goes above 32, the laser turns on. This way it works as the rest of the lights in my autoscripted tracks. Can still of course use attribute cues in autoloops etc.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve went into the attribute cues for my laser, ticked them all and moved the slider to max (in my case 255) - I’ve then auto scripted a batch of tunes.

I presumed this would then give the autoscript the widest range of possibilities to choose from - but I’m not convinced it does.

I’ve emailed the support guys to see if they can tweak the autoscript program as the laser currently performs in isolation to the rest of my fixtures.