Sound issue on MCX8000 controller when using Serato or Virtual DJ on Windows 11

How about listing your issue. It usually gets better more accurate upto date information rather than saying “I get something a bit similar to your problem” in an old topic.

Sound issues can of course be a midi controller with a hardware problem - in which case send the controller into somewhere authorised. Sound issues from midi are usually computer / laptop capability issues or settings or simply laptop overworked.

For reference, buying new computers , leads , speakers etc are never a waste

Does the same sound issue that you have appear if you pay tracks as a standalone device from usb

If you’re using engine software have you stuck to versio 1.6 so that you have the option for selecting “mcx8000 compatibility mode” - you need that option and it’s not on the latest engine DJ softwares due to the age of the mcx

My brother in christ, why would you do all of that, spend of that money without checking first the basics?

Like…put a usb stick with some mp3, play them in standalone mode…the problem is gone -->means it’s not a hardware issue but a software one (drivers/djprogram/windows)–>check with another dj program–>same issue, now you know it’s either the drivers or windows itself.

Is it really not common sense to do troubleshooting steps?

1 Like

The caps lock issue was what I found most concerning

Hello I had a similar problem when installing a windows 10 update, apparently it is a windows usb driver problem, my 2 drivers a cmd 4 studio and the mcx8000 stopped working correctly on usb 2.0 ports and only worked well on ports usb 3.0 even though both controllers are usb 2, I recommend trying to change to one of these ports or change the usb drivers so I solved the problem until today I have not had any more problems

sorry for my English

greetings