Some Tidal playlistst are missing, after upgrade to os 2.3.0

Hello.

Just updated to Engine OS 2.3.0 on my Prime Go. Logged into Tidal and noticed that some playlists are missing. Not all, but some.

All my playlists are there, in the Tidal app. So they are there…

Had a 2.1.1 os on the sd card, so downgraded to that. Logged into Tidal on the Prime Go and there they all are again.

Anyone also had this, has this?

1 Like

Over here only first 50 playlists (A-Z) are shown in My Playlist section of Tidal (Tagging @MikeC again)

Also in My Collection → Playlists I see one playlist created by me (that also shows in My Playlist section)

1 Like

Thanks @addie, I’ll check if this is logged already and follow up if not

1 Like

UPDATE || UPDATE || UPDATE Went to 2.3.1 and all problems got fixed. so far so good! Thanks DenonDJ and EngineDJ for fixing the issues promptly. 2022-09-07T05:00:00Z

UPDATE || UPDATE I did some testing by downgrading to EngineDJ OS 2.2.0 and the TIDAL playlist show correctly. It is an odd behaviour the one with OS 2.3.0 that only some TIDAL playlist are missing or several songs from a playlist. I will stay on 2.2.0 until this gets sorted out. Cheers! Mauricio

I have had the same issue with the 2.3.0 update on the Prime 4. Not all the playlist are showing on the Prime 4. Please take a look at the problem Regards Mauricio

1 Like

With me, the first 57 are shown. Then the next 50 are not. Then the rest (50) is there. For so far I can tell this by the fotoI made yesterday from the Prime Go list, and counting now in my Tidal app. But for sure there are 50 playlists missing.

@MikeC I believe to narrowed this part down a bit. It seems to occur with playlists firstly created by another user and then added to my collection. Tidal then shows it as created by me, but the list also shows in the My Collection Playlist section

Hi Mike, for me it seems like the playlist are just missing chunks of songs. As others have stated, it’s not happening on my phone or PC but in the Engine OS on my Prime GO.

2 Likes

Im having the same exact issue & i have a 4 hr gig that ill be “open format’ing” at the very least 2 of those hrs saturday night.

My soundcloud playlists are fine/ditto with beatport & beatsource.

This just seems to be a Tidal problem.

I never upgraded to 2.2.1 or 2.2.2 because of the missing playlist issue that so many reported. I can’t believe Denon didn’t address this.

Updated to 2.3.1 today. I have them back.

2 Likes

Just saw, thanks. I also have what is probably a dumb question but if you skip a couple of updates, but once you do decide to update to the latest version, will that still contain updates from the one or ones you skipped?

Sure. If you install 2.3.1, it is complete. Whatever version you had before.

1 Like