Show your home DJ booth (Part 1)

Nice! Good luck on your setup quest. There’s so many benefits going Hi-Fi over PA in the right environments.

There actually is a Facebook group for fellow DJs who are also Hi-Fi heads >>> Redirecting...

1 Like

Yeqh, I’ve been on there a while. Great group!

1 Like

Are you both members of the Rotary group on FB? The admin lives not far from me and is a cracking DJ.

1 Like

Yep, on a few different FB rotary groups actually. Think there’s at least three, maybe four. Why so many groups are needed for such a ridiculously tiny segment of the market is unknown. lol

1 Like

I can’t remember the exact name of this one but it’s called Rotation or something? Ran by a guy called Ste Slater. I know all the main manufacturers contribute to it and loads of Rotary heads.

My dream-setup in the man cave!

10 Likes

19 Likes

Looking great Mufasa :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Not the cleanest, but I enjoy it. (I stream on TikTok, Twitch and Mixcloud for Centreforce Radio).

23 Likes

Yeah, I LOVE your setup! I’ve watched several of your streams, and am subscribed to your YOuTube channel. You’ve got GREAT taste in House!!

2 Likes

Cheers @blackavenger :grin:

My setup on a reinforced Jaspers Stand A-frame keyboard stand. For better stability, I’ve since laid an old slab of butcher block across the whole tier for the 1200’s and X1850.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cns_zKtO0ni/

7 Likes

Whats a bit goofy for me is why someone without any Denon kit is posting on a Denon forum. Free world though, and I would fight for your right to do so, if you so choose.

Is that anyone in particular or just a general observation?

I was responding to someone’s post, but it seems the post has been deleted since.

1 Like

This is the DJ Booth at my home. It’s fun to play with the records analog and digital with the Prime Go.

8 Likes

All these setups are so cool. So much inspiration in this thread!

4 Likes

My dream setup - very long way 2 get it all together

12 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show your home DJ booth - Discussions

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 500 replies. Continue discussion at Show your home DJ booth (Part 2).