Serato Users

So I just Purchased the SC6000m and noticed that if I’m not Purchasing any Prime it’s only a Glorified Controller same as a Rane one TT. Am I doing something wrong I wanted to access the features like mixing 2 songs on 1 deck or showing both songs wave form. Please help

Hello @DjSpoonMixologist Welcome to the forum.

First I would suggest to read the manual. SC6000M is not only a controller. It’s main purpose is to work without a computer. Serato support is only an add on. What You see on the screen with serato plugged in is the interface that serato made for this unit as hid control.

To mix 2 tracks on the SC6000M You need to just use it in stand alone - You get then all the features and possibilities of the Prime system.

2 Likes
  • Yes you can control up to 4 serato decks on a single 6000m

• You need a serato mixer eg the 1800/1850 for 4 decks. If you own a 2 channel serato mixer then you will have access to 2 decks

• You need the standalone serato dj licence

• Pressing the layer button on the 6000 will toggle between different serato decks

• Only one scrolling waveform at a time

3 Likes

I never get how people buy four-digit-$ equipment just to fail at such fundamentals. Same like one guy on a Prime Facebook group, who bought the P4 limited edition and asked straight away how to activate Split Cue. Is it ignorance or laziness? Such behavior suxxs.

The SC5000 and SC6000 are Serato accessoires, as you could have found out here within 30 seconds.

4 Likes

Will I need that Hard drive underneath? Where can I purchase it needed? The manual is vague… Thanks

The instruction is very clear. You have to read it with understanding :slight_smile:

2 Likes