Serato 3.0 not found driver

I know but at the time of my post vdj hadn’t been updated yet

My fault, i did not recognize, that the x64 Runtime was not installed porperly. Id had to reboot twice. So, now all is fine! I had opened a support ticket. On Windows in event viewer you can find the message, that the installer tried to install the runtimes again, breaks down if the runtimes are installed before, so the setup process ended without a installation of the driver files. It’s a bug of denon’s setup. THANK YOU

yes exactly, the installer should be modified and if it realizes that the two runtimes are already there, it jumps and goes to installing the real driver, let’s hope someone reads :slight_smile:

work for me bro. thank you

I’m glad to have been of help

@Fabrizio_Girelli @DJWurli I cannot seam to get this to work despite reinstalling everything.

Fixed… i was a little confused on Fabrizio’s instructions …to clarify for anyone still struggling do not reinstall the C++ just the driver after deleting them. I reinstalled them…which caused the same error

That is, uninstalling the two versions and reinstalling the driver (which also installs the two versions of c++) didn’t work?