Selecting Hot Cues - Prime 4

Hi, on my Pioneer unit I could skip through the different hotcues and have the track paused and ready to play at that hot cue - this seems simple enough but I can’t find how to do this on my Prime 4 (Only owned for a couple days!).

In the current setting, when I select a hot cue it automatically starts playing, this is fine. Previously I would hit the CUE button and the track would then be paused at that hot cue in the track and I could skip through to the various hot cues. When I hit a hot cue now, I have to stop the track, manually drag back a beat or however long it played for to get the track ready to bring in.

I like to listen to the hot cue in the headphones, hit it a couple of time to check all good and then bring fader up or whatever transition I intend to do. Having to manually find it each time or press play and then stop the track as mentioned above seems quite time-consuming.

I hope this makes sense and someone can help!

Go into settings and change hot cue to momentary. At moment its default and on trigger Its in the manual

Hi, Yes I found this but then have the issue of needing to hold and switch to play button to play. Its not a big issues, just one of the pioneer - denon differences I’ll figure out in time!