Searching entire collection

Hi all, I just bought the Denon Prime 4. I have updated the firmware to 1.4.1. My entire Library is on a 3TB external G-Drive (ExFat formatted) with 2.73TB used. The Hard drive was setup originally for Serato. I have also downloaded the engine Prime software and analyzed the entire Serato library as instructed. When i have the hard drive connected to Engine Prime software via my computer, I can do a search of the entire collection. However, when i connect the hard drive to the Prime 4 I am not able to search the entire collection. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Did you add all the tracks from the serato panel to engine prime collection?

If you only analysed the serato tab in EP it doesn’t mean the tracks are part of EP collection

Es un gran fallo de la prime 4, si tienes un disco o piel externo, y la música está en carpetas en mp3, no se pierde realizar una búsqueda por canción con el teclado, tienes que ir a la carpeta y archivo por archivo.

It is a big failure of the prime 4, if you have an external disk or skin, and the music is in mp3 folders, it is not lost to perform a search by song with the keyboard, you have to go to the folder and file by file.