SD Card Can we use SDXC

Do our Denon units support SD cards up to SD XC , asking because of the extended storage space and keep the unit discrete with nothing hanging off the backend that could be damaged.

I use 128GB SD cards and they work good with SC5000 and SC6000 players.

What’s up @The_Slow_Maybe,

The written specs for the Prime 4/2/GO shows SDXC support, but I don’t see the same for the SC 6000/5000 (only showing up to SDHC). Sounds as if @NoiseRiser is using an SDXC (good feedback).

I have a 256gb SDXC that I use for drone photography. If I get a chance I might just format it for Prime use and test it out.

Perhaps someone from the Denon DJ staff could chime in on this.

I did not approve the first posts of our new member > Welcome @The_Slow_Maybe btw!! :wink:

I was hoping to force a little search before posting, like answered here:

Can i use SDXC UHS-I up to 512Go in Prime GO - Engine DJ Hardware / Standalone Controllers - Engine DJ Community

Na gives us something to talk about @Reese … Welcome to @The_Slow_Maybe

I thought they were all the same thing. lol

I use a 200gb card in a Prime Go and Prime 4 with no issues.

1 Like

Word, thanks for the response - just getting my Feet wet with the SC5000M and dont want a USB stick or dangling hard drive off of the unit but i have rigged a SD Drive on the back of the screen and velcro’d it on sit it works for now.

I have SC5000M’s also. I have them in roadcases and have a hard drive stashed underneath. I also use a 256GB low profile USB from SanDisk. Works great.

2 Likes

Dope, ill get one of those nibblers. That’s the Low Pro i was going for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.