Scrolling Waveform Orientation (ANSWERED)

@Jackson - Paul promised us regular updates in another post, so hopefully they will start doing so. :pray:

It would be most welcome! :tada::muscle:

Hey @JWiLL

All good! Such things tend to happen with new releases so it’s completely understandable and in all fairness, I should apologize for not vetting more than one source prior to posting. After reviewing the video more, I totally see the logic behind the vertical waveforms with one waveform aligning with its respective channel. I suppose for a horizontal display I was envisioning something along the lines of what the 4-up deck style appears within Traktor or simply Four horizontally stacked waveforms (or however many waveforms the user has set). The 4-up “Traktor Style” layout could still have the library in the middle, however, I could that being a problem for a 4-horizontally stacked layout. Perhaps the library column would be flushed right if that makes sense.

Regardless, I’ve opted to stick with the Prime 4 preorder and try to acclimate myself with the vertical waveform style :joy: as I really need a nice unit for gigs where my standard Prime setup won’t work due to setup/timing issues. Thanks for taking the time to listen to feedback from your user base. :beers:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.