SC6000's? What's the scoop?

I saw somebody random on Instagram with a set of 6000s too. No one famous as far as I know. So they are beginning to trickle out!

Yep starting to see more now on social media sites. Let the sc6000 fun begin. I’ve only had my prime 4 like 2 months and already I’m researching the 6000’s. I need to chill out. :sunglasses:

Just do it

3 Likes

Oh my. Very cool indeed. I wanna keep my prime 4 though. I would need to sell to get the other. I am sure the 6000’s wouid be amazing.

1 Like

Yes they are.

2 Likes

Received word from my supplier that they expecting my set of sc6000 and 1850 mixer 10-08 Can’t wait…

1 Like

Are you based in the UK? As I am and I have no word yet from my supplier (Bopdj) But a lot of people from the UK (and Mojaxx) are saying the 11th Aug

11th was stated by Denon during the recent webinar, so it should be as accurate as it can be, coming directly from them.

1 Like

saved up mula probably

Same here in ireland. 3 counties on lockdown for the next 2 weeks.

The rest of the country is put on notice

Buying gear due to the sheer boredom of being stuck at home with no gigs, probably :laughing:

That’s partly why I bought the Prime 4. Keeps me occupied.

@Darrendeep: I’m from The Netherlands

@PKtheDJ Nope I have a few gigs, but all according to Corona regulations.

Me as well and I already got them! Okay, I admit, that was lame…

Like I said earlier, very hard work is being done behind the scenes to get them distributed around the globe. I hope everyone gets them soon.

2 Likes

:man_mechanic:t5::man_mechanic:t5:

SC6000/M has started shipping in the United States through Musician’s Friend. So hyped!

I ordered 2 from guitar center’s website in the US yesterday after they emailed me about having them in stock. Will be here Monday! I had originally preordered with Amazon but they still show August 15th as when they’ll get them in stock so I just canceled those.

1 Like

Could Mufasa and I get your adress? :male_detective::policeman:‍♂

2 Likes

Well that will be greed on my own part.

When are yours due?

1 Like

When its ready for delivery :slightly_smiling_face:

Soon come. They are fire!

1 Like