Sc6000m audio sampler output

Hi all… has anyone with the SC6000M, or at this point also the SC5000, SC5000M, SC6000 tried to see if starting the SAMPLES in DECK A mode they come out in audio output A, and starting them in DECK B they go out in audio B as they should be according to the manual of the update? Because I tried but they always and only come out in audio output A, both with digital and analog output, and with both players!

If I’m using deck B, I don’t see the point in having to raise the output fader on deck A to hear the samples!

———————————

Ciao a tutti… qualcuno con gli SC6000M, o a questo punto anche gli SC5000,SC5000M,SC6000, ha provato a vedere se facendo partire i SAMPLE in modalità DECK A escono nell’uscita audio A, e facendoli partire in DECK B escono nell’uscita audio B come dovrebbe essere secondo il manuale dell’aggiornamento?

Perché io ho provato ma escono sempre e solamente nell’uscita audio A, sia con l’uscita in digitale sia in analogico, e con entrambe i lettori!

Se sto usando il deck B, non vedo il senso di dover alzare il fader dell’uscita del deck A, per sentire i sample!

2 Likes

Posso confermare questo bug su SC5000M, per ascoltare i sample del LAYER B devo tenere alzato il fader del mixer del LAYER A! Questi avviene su entrambi i deck.

I can confirm this bug on SC5000M, to listen to samples from LAYER B I have to keep the mixer fader of LAYER A up! These occurs on both decks.

1 Like

… speriamo risolvano la cosa a breve, anche se in questi prodotti avrebbe senso far andare 8 sampler per ogni DECK…

I’m having the same issue with on my SC5000s, sounds only play through the Layer A output, even when i load a sampler on layer B. Has anyone else experienced this?