SC6000 Player

Hello everyone, wondering if anyone else has had their SC6000 players crash and freeze each time a new update has been installed? Also when powering on the players it takes 20 minutes sometimes longer updating library which isn’t that large.

One of mine went completely fine, but the second deck rebooted after 2.3.0 install and showed 1.6.2 when the previous installed OS was 2.2.2!!! Makes no sense! But it rebooted on 1.6.2 and detected a 2.3.0 update which it re-downloaded and installed perfectly… Really odd!

I’m almost tempted to revert back to 2.2.2 until more of these weird bugs get worked out through proper QAing. Does anyone have a link to the 2.2.2 USB installer for SC6000Ms?

Click on the above link and just scroll down and you should see the 2.2.2 version. Think I will do the same as I had no issues with that release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine update flawlessly everytime

do you update via web or usb?

My USB stick was giving me lot of issues being eXFAT and the song browsing and everything was slow and sometimes made the unit crash. Now im using old 16gb FAT32 and some of the isssues are now gone.

Normally a SSD USB stick. I have gone back to 2.2.2 and all is fine except for the fault with the vinyl mode not working on one of the players.