SC6000/M & Serato Waveforms

is there finally anything planned so that the waveforms on the sc6000/m are bigger and don’t stutter? after numerous gigs with it it annoys me more and more.

What also really annoys me is the long wait when switching from computer mode to normal mode. this takes an unbelievably long time compared to the big competitor.

1 Like

Computer mode def needs a fix.

The Serato stutter is a Serato issue tho. Something with how they do image processing. It occurs to me on the sc6000, djm s11, and Rane seventy two. However, I don’t have this issue running VirtualDJ on the same devices.

Correct.

Aye, that is a major issue of all Prime/Live products. Not only does the audio cut off, but it also takes a painfully long time. 15-20sec of silence is not acceptable and needs to be improved eventually. I am aware Serato is not a prime-ary (haha) function, since the focus is on the (great) standalone capabilities, but so far Serato is the best solution when it comes to use your Denon gear with a laptop, and if Pio can do it with their rather primitive hardware OS, Denon should do. They had plenty of time since the MCX8000, where it worked like a charm.

2 Likes

Tonight I played with the CDJ3000er with Serato in the club…

-big waveforms to zoom in and out -very clear waveforms -two waves (one for the track overview) -no stutter -loop controll per touch from 32 to 1/4 beat -key shifting per touch -beatjumps per touch -I can chose, what I want to see on my display and… A total easy and very fast switch from computer mode to standalone…

I cant belive, that my SC6000M has such a huge display but I cant controll anything with it…

Thats how it should be to change from computer mode to USB drive!

1 Like

This is the info for the serato software and the wave forms of the computer and not on the players, mixers etc.