Sc6000 Jog Wheel Help!

Hey All! Recently picked up a pair of 2nd Hand Sc6000’s

Loving them so far although it seems one of the Jog wheels is faulty.

1 Player Feels fine as i believe it should however platter on other player is really noisy / rattly and not as smooth.

Has anyone had similar experience & know what this would look like / cost to be fixed / repaired?

Heres a video Watch IMG_6525 | Streamable

I have the same issue on a pair of used SC6000’s. Did you have any luck? I’ve contacted a service centre to see if it’s something they can fix. Also trying to muster up the courage to take it apart myself and see if i can fix it myself, it’s like a mechanical issue that causes backspins to slow down very quickly (as if the brake was slightly on) instead of spinning freely with little to no friction. Let me know, and lets keep in touch as we seem to have the same issue, i tried to watch your video but it;s no longer there. Rexx.

same here No luck on this issue. i own a Pair of sc6000 got them NEW. with very little use i had them for over 3 years, but been recently unboxed for actual use. And i find them with these and other issues. I have made Posts on this forum about them in hopes that DENON might shed some light. but no luck.

• Platter stiff
  • platter grinding noise
  • platter Not responsive to touch with light hand force or heavy force. (hit or miss)
  • back spin NOT responsive (hit or miss)

if you may have any suggestions please Shoot them over. here are some that i have tested to try and remedy my issues but like i said its a hit or miss with these units. some days no issue and other days a complete Sh*t show, and its frustrating.

• units are updated ver 3.4.0
  • protective plastic cover on jog wheel removed (new units)
  • placing my hand on the jog wheel as unit turns ON (forum user suggested )
  • making sure that main power wall outlet to unit has proper Grounding (i had to research that one) similar to when using actual Vinyl Turntables Grounding.
  • Allow units to warm up before actual use.

note: spikemc the image or video is not Available for view ?? Thanks