SC5000 Engine OS 2.3.2 Update - MAJOR ISSUES

Hi all,

When I turned on my decks on Sunday past the new update message popped up so I updated because I had noticed a few bugs on the 2.3.1 released only weeks earlier. As of Sunday I cannot use my decks at all for the following reasons;

• When I load a track it loads/analyses every track from scratch which takes 5-10 seconds depending on track length.
  • Once track is fully loaded analysed there is no track name or key and the BPM of every track is 120 BPM not matter if the track is actually 70, 100, 130 or 160 BPM.
  • The beat grid is also now at 120 BPM intervals.

I sent a message to Engine DJ support on Sunday explaining the issue and up to know have not had a response. I have also messaged on the discobot on this forum asking to be put in touch with a real person to discuss the issue/solution/reverting to 2.3.1 [which I need the download files for] and I have also tried calling InMusic and left a message on the phone but have not received a response either.

I need someone to get in touch to advise how to overcome this issue and/or provide me the download files for OS 2.3.1 which had issues but they weren’t as bad as the issues I am incurring with 2.3.2. Can someone please get in touch urgently to help me resolve please?

Thanks.

Steve

Incidentally, I have just been reading another post which made me think that maybe my new SD card was causing the issue. It’s a 128GB card compared to the 32GB card I was using before. When I inserted the old card it is working 100% as normal.

Does anyone know why new SD card would cause this issue. Details of the card can be found here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07H48412Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ?

Regards.

Steve

I would reformat it to FAT32 or exFAT and try exporting from Engine desktop again .

1 Like

Thanks for the tip man. just trying this now .') Much appreciated.

Steve

1 Like

Rcatelli man, that has sorted my issue, big thanks for help .') Cheers man!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.