SC Live 4 and Virtual DJ

Tried Virtual DJ with my SC Live 4 today and hated it. Normally I use the SC Live 4 strictly as a standalone and it’s great! Doing a gig NYE with a buddy who is a VDJ user and wanted to use my controller. Lost the ability to use Split Cue on the controller. Fiddled around with the settings in Virtual DJ and it doesn’t seem possible. That’s a huge deal breaker for me. Going to cancel my Virtual DJ subsription and stick to standalone use.

You just need to check the config options, search for ‘split’ and tick the ‘yes’ box.

I did try that, it’s still outputting both cue and master in both ears. Cue on top of master in left. Bummer. I’m not going to use virtual anyway, it was just for that one gig. Also the sound quality of the standalone is 10x better than Virtual.

I recently got a great deal on 2 LC6000 + 2 descksavers all for 650€ never used. i intend to use them both with the sc6000M in standalone mode to control the second layer and on a virtual dj with a small Z2 mixer for small events where i need something light and transportable.

The LC6000s are incredible little units and extremely versatile, and the integration with virtual dj is just exceptional. A very solid and modular little setup for this type of use.

these little units are clearly underestimated