SC 6000 Sync Lead problem

Hey guys, I have a problem with my two SC6000. I´m running version 3.2 on it. It only randomly works with the master button. Sometimes the master on both player is on and I cant stop one of them and no player is sync lead in this time. So both master button are highlighted and not the sync lead. What means that also the 4-Bar sequencer is not synced. Even if I bring the sync lead button on the screen it doesn´t change anything if I press on the sync lead button there, it doesn´t get highlighted then. But the thing is that it already randomly worked. I don´t know what I did or if it is a software problem. Maybe you have some ideas how to solve the problem or can tell me that it need to be fixed in the next update… Thanks

Hi Rolf, Have you tried a different network cable? Do you use them with a denon mixer?

I think the network cable is not the problem because Sync itself works fine. But if I press Sync on both player, on both player is the sync and master button light on but none of them is sync lead. It doesn´t help to press the master button to turn one off, the lights are still on… I use a Xone96 as mixer

Have you tried reinstalling the OS again?

Is it possible if I´m using Ableton link that the master button is highlighted but Ableton is sync lead? Because I guess i figured it out, it´s only if I´m using Ableton link.

With Ableton link there should be no Lead/Follower deck.

1 Like