Sc 4 problem

last night I did the prime time with sc live 4! i think i found a bug, and i even managed to reproduce it today at home! sometimes when the device is turned on the LEDs remain off, then by touching each single button the corresponding LED lights up and stays on !! the second problem that happened to me during the evening, on stage there are two amplified monitors that with too many vibrations the power cable of a monitor comes out, so the sound on that monitor comes and goes because the socket wobbles and turns the random monitor, with sc 4 at that moment all the booth and master outputs the sound crackles as in the monitor with the power supply not making good contact! it also happened to me with the prime 4 but with the prime 4 the master continues to work normally !!

I would swap the cables - I haven’t experienced the XLR or TRS cable vibrating out of the connector in 15 years.

My power plug is really tight in my SC Live 4. I can’t imagine it coming loose due to vibration.

211 / 5.000

Risultati della traduzione

that is not the cable that comes off !! the cable that comes out and that of the current, the cable vde! the volume is really high in the console and the vibrations even move the monitors resting on the ground!

Reset the SC live 4, it will boot up correctly at the second time. I seem that bug as well, but it’s not a problem. Possible that they are already working on it.

1 Like

ok, i misunderstood then

Same problem sometimes here with the Led’s. After a second boot everything works fine

1 Like

you have to reboot during a gig? I’m considering getting one of these but sometimes doing 6hr long daytime gigs, so this would be a problem!

I have the same problem with the prime 2 where no LED’s are working , a reset fixers that !!

On my SC Live 4 I also had the crackling noise coming from the master speaker , if you turn the master really low you hear it ! , plugged the same setup in to the Prime 2 next to it and no problem!! So I guess it’s software maybe ??