Saved engine/serato loops load from prime-go

Hi, is there a way to acces from the prime-go controller saved loops from engine/serato? (that was already saved in engine on a PC)

The saved loops are imported from Serato to Engine DJ.

Click on the Loop performance pad it should be there.

Hi, mufasa, yes i know the saved loops are imported serato to engine… do you have a prime go? did you try it? or just guessing? i dont want to buy this unit if it dont have this feature like my MCX8000 does.

@MrWilks can you help with this ? Does the go have saved loop functionality

Saved loops work on the Prime Go - they can be set in EDJ. Not sure about Serato link though…

What is the button on the primeGo to activate those 8 saved loops?

Loop button (First press - the second press triggers “Auto Loop”)

ok so this auto loop button is not only for the loop saved on the fly when using the primeGo, its also to load previously saved loops in Engine if i understand now.

Yep - Saved loops can be added on the player or in EDJ. As long as you sync the files then they will transfer between the player and the EDJ database. I prefer to set loops and cues in EDJ and then sync to the SD card. After this, if I update the loops or cues on the fly I use the sync back to bring that back into EDJ.

Ahhh. You guys beat me to it! I was going to say this too. Luckily it follows most of the same workflow as the bigger Primes.