Replacement Part Retailer

I need to replace the encoder for the browse knob. This encoder post is now bent. Where can I purchase replacement parts for the sc5000?

I can understand if you wait for a reply from a Denon employee but this is what I found when I was looking around:


Thats the knob. I need the actual Encoder.

Sorry I missed that it was the actual encoder. Did you look for it in their site? Either way that’s all I found on line :expressionless:

Hi @hellnegative, we’ve got a Parts Team that can assist you! You can call them direct at 401-658-3131 ext. 1403 (Mon-Fri, 9am -5:30pm EST) or email your parts request to

1 Like

Thank you <3 12 characters