Remove all missing files from the collection

Hi,

Is there an easy way to remove all missing files from the collection (and playlists)? (I’m not interested in relocating them)

Alternatively, it would also be convenient to be able to sort or to list the missing tracks.

Roel

1 Like

No, unfortunately not, it is a popular feature request though and you can vote on it.

1 Like

Literally just made an account to say this:

Depending on how many tracks you have, it is probably faster to delete the entire engine config file (luckily I didn’t have presets…) and re-analyze rather than going through every conflicting double and deleting it. Or, at least I can drink beer while doing the former, so that’s what we’re going with. I spent a few hours this afternoon making sure ALL of my audio files were in a single folder and not a bunch of random collections of subfolders. A pain in the ass, but not impossible. Engine software isn’t rekordbox, but getting a standalone for ~$700 that’s reliable when it really needs to be and has built in speakers when you don’t want to bring your whole setup is kind of legend. Also, get a usb with FAST transfer, that helped my lag on the actual console

I can’t believe this has not been implemented yet! I just deleted thousands of doubles from my hard drive and now I have to deal with the red files. Anyone know that if I were to delete the configuration file will I lose the playlists that I’ve created?

1 Like

I created a console app (Windows only) that lists the missing (deleted) files, but that won’t help you if you have to delete thousands of tracks from your collection.