Realtime beatgrid save

Hello everyone is there a function that saves/updates the current beatgrid as it is in real time example: track 1 is running, track 2 is analyzed and at the cue point, sync is on. Now I start the track and everything is nicely in sync, but I need to correct it slightly with the jog wheel so that it fits exactly. can i save this correction as a beatgrid correction so that it fits exactly the next time cue->play? the one with the metronome is nice, but not fine/granular enough for me

greetings Mike

No.

You have to enter the beatgrid menu and make the necessary adjustments. You can do it as the track is playing or load it into a spare deck and make your adjustment.

1. Make your beatgrid adjustments…depending on your device you can enter the beat grid menu, adjust your grids to how it should be, then exit.

2. It is saved to the grid database on the usb/sd/ssd that you are playing from.

3. remember to sync back to your main collection so the changes would be saved there as well.

4. Then if you want to prevent any future grid changes you can lock the track both. You can lock it on the device - in the grid menu or on the desktop collection

Thank you for your explanations, but that’s all clear to me. that’s why I wrote that it’s not fine enough / granular for me. or to put it another way: set a manual phase and then save it … exactly what you do with the jog wheel Without saving… or easier cue point is “0”. you play the track and correct it. you remember the frames, whether plus or minus, depending on the correction and save the cue again depending on this correction