Re Analyze Tracks Set Correct BPM

I have a bunch of tracks with the BPM 250 249 238 Why is this happening? It should be 125 124.5 etc etc and I still dont have my Triplet time tracks. Is there a short cut I am not finding how to re analyze tracks… Any help appreciated

Reanalysis can be triggered by selecting the tracks and right click. From popped up menu select - re-analyse. For better accuracy, before running any analysis, check in the engine settings the bpm range. Select one that is in range of Your tracks.

1 Like

is there anyway to reanalyze an entire playlist or even your whole collection. sometimes i can select multiple tracks and right click to reanalyze but not always… any reason for the inconsistency… for some reason the analysis isn’t getting the bpms correct when importing from Rekordbox. i’d love to know if there is away to just reanalyze everything. thanks so much!

1 Like

You can’t select to re-analyse a track that is in the main player above the list. Eject the track and then try.

1 Like

In MAIN collection or said playlist…Ctrl a … selects all tracks then right click and re analyze

1 Like

Thank you both, I figured it out… For some reason it wasn’t working but it could have been user error… but i got it now… thanks for taking the time to try helping me out.

1 Like

Thank you - I figured it out - It wasn’t giving me the option when I select other drives it has to be in the main collection…