Random selection of attributes

I use autoscript for all my songs, and I think the attributes, Sounswitch, places them randomly.

When, for example, the little blue flag falls on a break down, in another song it falls on the drop or at any other point, it seems that autoscript places the flags of the attributes where it wants… sometimes it starts with a red one and other times with the green…

my question is the following, is there a way to make, for example, all the autoscript attributes be placed in a certain area?
That is, if, for example, I use the Cue attribute blue falls into a breakdown, and I modify it so that it turns off everything except the laser, is there a way to apply it, so that all the breakdowns of all the songs have the little blue flag in the breakdown that I have modified?..

thanks for your help

Hello, have you ever clicked on the extended button when autoscripting? Here you can intervene very deeply and control what you want. Of course, a look at the help is always helpful.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, the truth is that I have done it, but it is not what I say, let me explain: If, for example, I have a blue color attribute for the laser, I would like the blue flag to be placed in the down of the song, I don’t know if I explain myself… doing it from the advanced menu would help other options, like putting more or less… but I will investigate it again, greetings