Quantize button on main screen

In the old version of Engine OS on the SC6000/M the Quantize function was directly accessible on the screen and I have to admit that it was still much quicker, more ergonomic and faster than having it accessible with one click directly on the screen rather than in the drop-down menu.

The space where it was located on the screen to the left of the phasemeter is now unused, so I think Denon should put it back there too.

I find that on performance sets when you want to activate/deactivate quantize on the fly it’s really annoying to have to go through the drop down menu as it adds an extra step and wastes time. This can be detrimental to the workflow when creating a performance set.

What do you think? Would you be in favour of returning the Quantize function directly to the screen?

In the latest software the quantize button is on the main screen.

1 Like

I don’t know what device you are using but, quantize button isn’t on the main screen where there is the wavform on my Sc6000M like it was on old firmware ( < 2.0). It’s on drop down menu with continuous play, wifi, etc…

2.0 is very old firmware. Every device on 3.x.x has the Q letter on the top bar that You can click to toggle quantize.

1 Like

It does show it in the latest version of the user guide as being there in the top right hand corner of the screen on the SC6000.