Quantize back on to main display and double tracks

Can we please add the Quantize button back to the main display, I dont understand why we have to go to settings. Second can we get a warning in engine DJ telling us if a track is already in a play list since we removed crates. Thanks Denon

3 Likes

Totally agree with getting quantize back on main screen. Honestly painful if getting all 4 decks on the go and needing some James hype style hot cue button bashing on the go.

1 Like

This is what the Prime4 is also missing. On the Prime4 you have to swipe down and then you can enable/disable quantize. It would be a big improvement if you can enable/disable Quantize with a single press from the top menu (pressing the Quantize icon). At the moment it is tedious to change the Quantize mode This would be the user story:

As a DJ I want to be able to enable/disable Quantize in a single press so that I can quickly change the Quantize mode when I am live performing.

@Stylex if I misunderstood your idea please correct. Thanks.

1 Like

Shift + forward (browser) to activate/deactivate quantize

@Obocaman Is this the current behavior?

I discover by accident… but works at least in my unit

@Obocaman Nice accident. I see it also works on the Prime 4. But still this is not idealistic. During a live performance you want to be able to enable/disable quantize with one hand and a single press without holding the shift button first.

2 Likes